White Labeled branded passenger or driver app secures your company’s exclusivity, recognition and strong position on the market. To start the development of your branded apps is necessary to follow the next steps.
Provide name and description of your app
You need to fill the checklist - a particular document with information about your branded app. The checklist link will be provided by your account manager. Below you can find several tips on how to fill the document. While preparing your checklist, carefully review all the information to omit app description updates on stores in the future.
TIPS TO FILL THE CHECKLIST
Prepare logo and icon
Before development of the branded apps you need to provide: 1. Logo; 2. Passenger Icon; 3. Driver Icon. Please remember that passenger and driver icons have to differ visually. While preparing this graphic data, please forward the following rules:
- A logo has to be in Vector format (Adobe Illustrator or any other professional graphic vector editor)
- All logo fonts have to be converted to curves
- A logo has to allow nice and easy conversion into icon
- A logo should be easily converted into monochrome
- A logo should have a usage guide attached
Submitted graphic data has to be in vector format (Ai, Eps, Pdf, Svg). The following options are acceptable as well:
- Png format with transparency, min height of 1024px
- Layered Psd, with min height of 1024px
If splash screen is developed by a client the following format criteria should be met:
- Min size 1242x2689
- Either vector format (Ai, Eps, Pdf, Svg)
- Or raster format (layered Psd)
Please note that raster image (png, jpeg etc.) inserted into Ai (or any other vector format) does not become vector by being placed into a document/file created in graphic editor. It still remains a file of raster graphic.
Poor quality/small raster image sized up to meet the required size will not qualify. Resizing will only cause image quality loss and subsequent pixelation.
good and bad graphic data examples
To make an advance payment of 50% of the development cost. There are several payment options to top up company balance: via wire transfer or making a transaction through the company panel (PayPal, credit/debit card).
Once you pass all these steps, development team will start preparation of the apps.