Please, note that TaxiStartup will need full access to your developer account. Thus, we recommend to open it on a gmail different from the one used for your personal correspondence.
Follow these steps to sign up for an Android Developer Account with Google Play:
- If you do not have a Gmail Account, see here to create this Gmail Account (email ending with @gmail.com). If you have a Gmail Account move on to the next step!
2. Navigate to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/ and sign in with a Gmail Account
3. Select the ‘I Agree’ box for the Google Play Developer distribution agreement
4. Fill in the billing information to pay the registration fee for the new Android Developer Account
5. Enter the information for your Android Developer Account Profile
*Note* Developer name is the Developer name text which will be displayed on the Google Play App Store for all apps published under this Android Developer Account.
6. On receipt of confirmation email from Google Play please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Developer name for your account
- Account email address
- Transaction ID for the account’s Developer Console registration
Your Developer Registration Transaction ID is available on your Google account at payments.google.com, and is typically in one of the following formats
After all this steps are covered please add a Service account on Google Play so we can be able to update your apps. How to do this please read here.