Within the drivers tab the company owner can add/remove drivers and manage their subscriptions.
Adding a driver
1. Proceed to the 'Drivers' tab in the company panel and press the 'Add driver' button.
2. Fill in all the necessary information about the driver and the car and press 'Save'.
The driver is invited. The invitation email is sent to the provided email address.
3. The driver has to download the driver's application using the links from the e-mail and confirm the provided info while registration.
Driver will receive such notification
NB: If the driver e-mail hasn't been provided, he can register through the phone number to which the invite was linked. Steps are as follows:
1. download the app from the Play Market or App Store.
2. proceed with company registration using his phone number.
4. After that driver will appear in waiting for activation section of your company panel:
Click on driver, assign Service type and press "Save" .
Click on "Edit profile again" and than on "Acrivate" button.
Driver is active and can receive and process orders.
NB: You can also activated the option "Allow drivers to signup via driver app".
For that go to company panel and open tab "Company" >> Scroll down
This option allows driver to send request for activation to your company panel from driver app without invite from your side via company panel. Drivers appears in "Waiting for activation" section and just needs to be activated from your side.
Moreover it is possible to import a list of drivers!
Check this article: Import a list of drivers Removing/Suspending a driver
- Navigate to the company panel and choose 'Drivers' tab.
- Select the driver and click 'Edit Profile'.
- Press the ‘Delete’ or ‘Suspend’ button in the pop-up window.